Pinterest is so great isn’t it?! How did I ever organize my thoughts without it??!! Actually the other day I found a note book from before Cohen was born with a list of things I wanted for the hospital. I had to chuckle at how stone age 7 years ago seemed and how the number one item on my list was “a really cute blanket”. We’ve come a long way since then, and there is SO much more to choose from. Hello Etsy?! I’m slowly starting to compile a list of wants for the new baby. I made a mood board, both with things I loved from when Kemp was born and things I’m looking to purchase this time around.
1. Helvetica “hi” blanket by Yarningmade. This blanket is so soft and a great statementpiece for the nursery!
2. Wooden teething ring with crocheted beads. Etsy shop Nihamaj
3. Life Factory glass bottles. I LOVED these with Kempton and plan to get some for baby girl.
4. We are jellycat fans for life! These stuffed animals are so cute plus the floppiness of the beans inside make them easy for kids to drag around.
5. Freshly Picked Moccasins. Need I say more?! These shoes are so soft and actually stay on your baby’s feet!
6. The Snug Bug travel changing mat. Lightweight and super portable. Plus comes in tons of cute patterns.
7. 4moms Mamaroo swing/bouncer. This product is a life saver. Five different motions to move baby the way you do. Genious!!
Other items I have used and loved are Aden + Anias swaddle blankets (preferably plain white), Dolcino organic baby wrap, wubbanub pacifier, Angel dear lovey, Lalaspequenos knottie baby sleeper, and Little giraffe baby blanket.
It’s all overwhelming I know!! That’s why I love making wish boards and slowly purchasing from it. But I am going to help you out a bit. I am continuing with my “pink invasion” give a ways! Over the next few months readers will get the chance to win several items from my mood board. Today I am giving TWO lucky readers a Snug Bug changing mat of their choice!
The Snug Bug is a California based company started by Hollywood mommy Heather Hendrixson. Together with her costume designer friends they have created a line of baby essentials to meet all your needs and look stylish while doing it. They are committed to the highest quality products and simply want to make life easier for all the busy moms out there. I can honestly say this travel mat is a game changer! It is so lightweight and versatile. I actually keep mine in the car because I use it not only for diaper changing time, but also for a lunch mat. It wipes up so well and can easily fit in any purse I am carrying. I chose the Moxie travel mat, and since baby girl is not here yet Kemp got to try it out.
The mat lays out to 17″ x 25″, to last until your baby is out of diapers. Rolls up to a compact 8″ x 1.5″ to lighten mom’s load. Another great feature is that the mat is CSPIA tested safe for babies and kids, and free of harmful chemicals like BPA, PVC, Vinyl, and Phalates. All products from The Snug Bug are boutique quality and made in the USA with attention to every detail.
Last Thursday we had a fun afternoon with friends teaching Kemp all about baby sister coming and learning how to be gentle with the baby. Oh and baby Selah was the perfect model huh?! Needless to say I think Kempton is actually starting to get excited about having a little sister.
Head over the the Snug Bug shop and check out all the other great products they offer.
*I was provided a Snugbug travel changing mat to use and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.