Playing Easter bunny was more fun than ever this year. Adding a girl to the mix opens a world of opportunities. I have compiled a list of my go to shops this spring for your shopping convenience. Here are some of the things that will be popping out of Aniston’s easter basket this year. Enjoy.
1. I buy a lot of stuff from the Fawn Shoppe. Everything in this shop is so cute and it is free shipping in the US. The Kiko wooden star cookies are definitely a fav. Along with the Seedling jump rope, Malieg carrot rattle, and the Jess Brown bunny.
2. Minikin bunny ears, yes please!
3. How could you ever pass up this Stella McCartney bunny romper. It’s just so stinkin cute.
4. Jellycats are always a must in my book. I love this woodland bunny stufftie
5. Little Crane Headbands are just so sweet. I want one of each color.
7. And how adorable is the Honest company’s pineapple diaper cover?!
For the kid’s easter baskets this year I decided to go to Target and buy wire baskets that I will actually repurpose in their rooms once the holiday is over. This threshold one matches Aniston’s room so perfectly with the hint of rose gold on the handle.
These are some items on my wish list. These vendors are so amazing, but they are one woman shops and can only make so many pieces. So unfortunately their items go very quickly. They are still worth checking out and wishing and hoping!! K&elphy sandals and Heart me Luv bunny romper. Be still my heart!!
And lastly these itty bitty bunny bracelets made by yours truly!! Guys they are so adorable in person. These little pieces of bling are sure to amp up your little’s easter attire! More info to come on my instagram page monday. They are limited, so be on the lookout!!
Hoppy Shopping xo