We made it to mid summer! The part where the heat is not so welcoming, but more of a daunting reality. You may be in full on survival mode at this point and honestly the heat isn’t leaving us anytime soon. But have hope, just because you are hot and sticky doesn’t mean you have to look a “hot mess”. I have compiled a list of summer beauty products that will give you that effortless summer glow.
1. Chanel Le Blanc face primer– This product is a double whammy. Not only does this gorgeous primer give your face the perfect amount of natural shimmer or youthful glow, but it protects with spf 40! Now in two shades pink and gold. Use after skincare, and right before tinted moisturizer.
Also don’t skip the Chanel Hydra Beauty flash cream. An instantly hydrating perfecting balm. This on-the-go moisturizer combines Camellia Alba PFA with the hydrating power of shea butter and moringa butter for an immediate smoothing effect. Soft-focus powders and pearly particles visibly diminish the appearance of skin imperfections by creating an even texture with less visible pores. Use before makeup or even as a refresher on top of makeup later in the day.
2. Rodan & Fields foaming sunless tanner. This stuff is a dream and only $24. No more mixing harsh colored tanners in with your lotion or needing to wear gloves. This foam gives the perfect application every time. After just two uses you will see a nice color change in your skin. Self tanners also protect the skin against sunburn so mix this product in with natural exposure to the sun and your skin will look perfect and stay healthy all summer long.
(There is a slight slight smell associated with this product, but way less than any others I’ve tried and it vanishes fast. Also I did start to see an orange hue to the skin after multiple applications but one trip to the pool and it was all evened out to the perfect summer tan with no damage to my skin!!!)
Because you shouldn’t use sunless tanning products without exfoliating first try Rodan & Fields micro derm paste. A very unique concept of and oil free paste that gently exfoliates leaving skin silky smooth. Use on dry skin.
3. Tom Ford Soleil Blanc shimmering body oil makes me Oh so Happy! Inspired by remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day blends seamlessly into the next, Soleil Blanc is an addictive solar floral amber with notes of Cardamom Oil, Bergamot, Benzoin Extract, Coco de Mer, Pistachio. This silky and lightweight oil illuminates the skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf. The captivating Soleil Blanc leaves the sultry effect of sunkissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. A must have!!
4. Giorgio Armani Crema Nuda tinted cream. At a staggering price of $200 per jar you may be thinking what is all the fuss about. Well let me tell you this award winning product will have you hooked at first touch. Crema Nuda is a premium care complexion perfector with performance power that surpasses both a bb and cc cream, making it a new generation of tinted cream. The multitasking product treats, corrects and blurs the complexion with a formula infused with the reviscentalis resurrection plant, enabling the cream to improve skin radiance and reveal a younger-looking complexion. Don’t take my word for it. Ask for a sample and I guarantee you will be figuring out ways to splurge!
5. Dior glow lip and cheek. The whole line of Dior glow has all the heart eyes from me. These products pair perfectly with sweaty summer skin and their gel like texture is a refreshing extra. This product is a cheek and lip tint that brings out your own natural radiance with a custom rosy glow. Number six boasts more from the amazing Dior glow line. Try also the nail glow for the perfect pinky effortless nails.
6. A pomade for the lips?! Heck yes. Dior lip glow pomade is an intensive lip care product with a natural, self-adjusting, rosy tint. Pair with the lip glow liner for the perfect defined pink lips. Dior’s original lip glow sticks come in two shades or light rosy and coral. They are sheer chapstick like sticks that enhance your natural lip shade. These are a long time favorite of mine.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills waterproof dip brow. We all want those perfectly filled in brows, but who wants to worry about ruining them poolside? This creamy, multitasking product glides on skin and hair smoothly to create clean, defined brows. The standout formula works as a brow primer and provides color, sculpture, and shading. With 11 different shades to choose from you are sure to find your perfect match.
8. Dior glow Maximizer. A versatile primer that amplifies skin’s natural radiance for a beautifully luminous effect. Very similar to the Chanel primer only this one does not have an spf, and I use it more as a highlight to the skin on top of foundation. This primer instantly brightens dull complexions, sculpts the face, and amplifies the skin’s natural light for spectacular radiance. Use it alone or mix it with foundation to boost radiance.